The use of Turmeric and Black Pepper as spices, individually, is quite common. These spices have been used for medicinal purposes as well. The use of turmeric with pepper is the most common one. Before jumping into “why is this combination a must have?” we must know that Black Pepper enhances the absorption of Turmeric in your body once consumed together. Turmeric contains a yellow colored substance, this substance is called Curcumin. Now, this substance does all the magic in your body. Here are a few reasons to answer the question “Why is this combo a must have?”
- To start off need to know that Turmeric is rich in antioxidants. As you know now, Black Pepper helps your body to accept and absorb Turmeric better. Therefore, your body becomes rich in antioxidants. This helps your body fight various diseases and other harmful cells.
- Consumption of turmeric with black pepper supplement is utterly beneficial for your skin. Turmeric makes your skin glow and this occurs due to the cleansing properties of the spice as well as the presence of a massive amount of antioxidants in Turmeric.
- Turmeric with Black Pepper has been found to reduce pain in the body as well. Sometimes the combination may also provide some relief when you are suffering from gastric pains. This combination is also known for fighting cancer and cancer cells in the body.
- Another reason for using this combination is that Curcumin releases Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor. This release is directly related to multiplication of brain cells. Also, this reduces the chances of suffering from brain damage, depression and Alzheimer’s.
- Many studies in the recent times have found that Curcumin helps the blood vessels to function properly and clears them which reduce the risk of suffering from any heart diseases.
Use of Turmeric along with Black Pepper is common, but you can also use turmeric and bioperine for health benefits and a healthier lifestyle.